Skies of Olympus: Books One, Two & Three (The Immortality Trials Book 1)Skies of Olympus: Books One, Two & Three by Eliza Raine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just finished reading The Skies of Olympus 1- 6, and I will admit, I was so captivated in the story, I didn't really pause to see where one book ended and another began.

Skies of Olympus: Books One, Two & Three
The story started off with so much going on that I was swiftly overwhelmed and had to stop, go back, and reread the entire first chapter to make sure I knew what was happening. Characters, creatures, and story line are so vivid, that you need to take your time in the beginning.
Take everything you have learned about the Greek gods, and then shake up some of your knowledge of the heroes and demi-gods. Captain Lyssa is a wild young woman, commanding a small but fierce crew of smugglers. Her bold actions and family ties draw her into a race for immortality, 12 trials from the gods, to see what humans, giants, and heroes are made of. Not everyone plays by the rules, especially not the gods creating them.

I received an ARC of this book from the author. This is my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment