Blinding Night by Chantal GadouryMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I loved this story!!!
Let me start by saying, I picked up my Kindle, then put it down on the first page. I waited a week, then tried again. I gave it one more chance, and I am so glad that I did.
I devoured this story, reading the book in two days. I quickly found myself eagerly watching Summer, and trying to find clues as her story unfolded.
Mom is Demi, maybe a demi-god?, she's not eating, is that something? dream or a memory?kissing him or his brother? does he 'love' love her too?
I experienced the edgy time as you near the end of the book, and you get worked up because you realize you are going to have to wait for the next one in the series to be releases. (Soon please!)
Thank you Chantal, for a modern adventure into classic Greek mythology!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment